- Exercise! Dance is far more exciting than a treadmill, and it works on your agility, balance, and posture.
- Fun! Dancing melts our inhibitions, freeing us to be ourselves.
- Mental Stimulation! There are an almost endless number of figures and steps to learn! Learn as few or as many as you want. Studies have even shown that dance prevents Alzheimer’s Disease.
- New Friends! Join the group of people in your community, your state, and even around the world that are connected through ballroom dance.
- Develop Character! Gentlemen, draw from the core of your masculinity to lead a lady with confidence and sensitivity. Ladies, reach deep within yourselves and tap into the responsive power to complement and help the dance partnership.
- Impress a Gal! Gentlemen, women are attracted to a man that can dance. The ratio is, on average, four ladies to every man. What are you waiting for?
- Impress a Guy! Ladies, men admire the extra beauty and grace that dance brings out. Any man will turn his head to a stunning dancer. What are you waiting for?
- Meet a Mate! Many people find their soul mate while taking dance lessons. I met my wife through dance.
- Rekindle Romance! If you already have your soul mate, dancing can bring the two of you together and give you something in common to work together on. Ballroom dancing is partnership dancing after all.
- Good Investment! Use your time and money to develop your innate qualities and influence your family and friends to be socially diverse.
- It’s Impressive! Learn to compete against other dancers or train for an exhibition/showcase. Cut loose on the dance floor at the next cruise, party, or wedding!
- Celebrate the Creator! Every one of us has been given gifts and talents by our Creator that the dynamic of dance can bring out.
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!
- Psalm 150, New King James Version